Saturday, April 19, 2008

Brianna

Brianna walked into the session this past week with her Mother and I was surprised to see how much she had changed. I hadn't seen her since last October when I photographed an event that she had attended with her family.
She was more mature as you might guess, but more focused as well. We started by discussing clothing, possible poses and the purpose of the images we were going to capture that day.
Brianna is an aspiring actress and singer so she needed some basic headshots. This is something I do all the time.





Then we thought that it would be fun to just relax and see where it went. She was great, it seemed that everything she did was perfect and natural.











Then I asked if we could do some shots that were a bit different. I put some bubble wrap up as a backdrop and took a few shots. It's a harsh look and very trendy. Just what I wanted.






Thanks Brianna, it was a great shoot!