Sunday, June 07, 2009

Graduation Day UMASS Medical

Today is graduation day for my Son at UMASS Medical.

He was certainly destined for greatness. A great ice hockey player, always loved working with kids (and still does) but what a surprise when after graduating from Quinnipiac University with a degree in Bio-Medical Science ... with a minor in Psychology he'd then head off to UMASS to get his Masters degree as a Nurse Practitioner?





I will be photographing again today. Just trying to capture another moment in time. This is a once in a life time experience, just like everyday.

I don't mind getting older, well, I mind a bit I guess. I think it's more that my kids are on their own now and I am too.

One day I'll look back on this day with pride, but I know that I had nothing to do with it.