Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Leg in the Window - Norwood MA

The main street in Norwood MA is lined with new businesses and long time staples. It's a mixture that I'm sure you'll see in many towns.
One of the most interesting is the antique shop. For all I know it's a busy place, but I've never seen anyone in there. This image was almost an after thought. I was headed to my car, my camera packed away and there she was... in all her glory ... A MAJOR PRIZE! The Leg Lamp.

No fanfare, no real positioning except it was there in the window ... I think it was there to light the window , but there she was.

How many young men have marveled at it's beauty? I too stopped and got my camera out of it's safe place to take a shot ... just to document the Leg Lamp that lights the window in Norwood center.