Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sweeney Todd - The Rehearsals Begin

The fall musical ... the example of how they spent their summer vacations ... better put ... a tribute to the hard work that a dedicated group of high school students have put into a production ...

Norwood High School - Norwood MA - presents Sweeney Todd - the demon barber of Fleet Street. OK, now you have the official introduction.

Here are some images from a "Sweeney" rehearsal that I recently shot. It's always so interesting when I look at these images and then the ones that I shoot during the performances. These are full of chaos and laughter and conversation. The performance images show a more serious focused attitude.






I love shooting theater and it all goes back to when I shot my Daughter's performances. Sometimes I think that I do this so that I won't miss her so much, (she lives in LA) .

Hey, so, here's a video slideshow as well.




and by the way, at Sweeney's ... the pie tastes like chicken ... but it's not ...