Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Kristen McCarthy - The Senior Session

Kristen's session was full of smiles and style. I usually take a few minutes to ask where they would like to be photographed ... the park, an alley setting ... their backyard? Kristen just replied " you choose" ... HA! I usually do!

This outfit - a "man's cut" shirt with the sleeves rolled up over a pretty summer dress didn't at first look like it would work ... that was until I saw Kristen wearing it. Perfect, she was so relaxed and the poses were beautiful.


We did start our session at the park - trees, stone walls and the GREAT OUTDOORS!


Then it was off to the studio. Kristen had just been to the salon and her hair was just beautiful, with streaks of blond and brown. So I had to do some overprocessing to really bring out the tones ... maybe I did just for me... HA!


I usually ask the girls for a "pensive pose" ... one comment she got was "Texting again!" ... yea I guess ... If she is texting- I hope she is writing " I'm having such a GREAT time ! Dan is fabulous " Hey , it could happen.