Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Caitlin and Joe - Tie the Knot - Take the Plunge - Make it Real - Busler

I've known Caitin for a few years and when she asked me to photograph her wedding - I was thrilled.
She is such a classy person, I knew that Joe would be too and I was right.

 The value of marriage hasn't changed. It's an expression of commitment. Not only to each other, but to your friends and family. Think about it, here you have two people that get engaged ... then go through months or years of preparation for their Wedding Day and they still go through with it! All that stress - all those questions and suggestions and stress. 
But when you know it's right, when you know that this person is right, that you will support each other and comfort each other - that you will be the " strong one" - non-judgemental,

It's actually an amazing day, but it's not a magical day, the magic was there all along, this is the day of celebration.

I was recently told that I am a couple's "Photographer for life". Until today I didn't realize what that meant - It's not a job, it's a responsibility - an honor and a mission to be there to capture their life.
Pretty neat!