Thursday, June 23, 2011

An International Golf Event - Right at Home

When you're asked by a major insurance company to photograph their annual golf event, but you can't tell anyone who was there or where it was played or ... let see, I guess that's it ... Oh, for God's sake, show anyone the photos of the players!  

Well you grab the chance to do it of course!

This is an image of one of the player's golf club covers ... (can you guess who's??) ...no animals were harmed ... but some golf balls were bruised
 The course was incredible - I had my own cart. and I was driving like a mad man!
 My job,  find the gophers ... I mean golfers and take team photos.  I can do that. 
 I just can't show you any of them.
 And then there was the food ... it was so good.  Just look at this - cooked on the "patio" with this view.
One day I too will have a bed room window that looks out over this type of view ... yea right!