Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Boston Portrait Photography by Walpole Photographer, Dan Busler {Calendar}

I am writing this on New Year's Eve 2012 -2013.

And I prepare to ring in the New Year I think about all the years gone by. I have been more than lucky to be sure.

Each year, I create a calendar with images from a few of the photo sessions I've done ... more as a celebration of the moments I've been asked to capture. To say that I put my heart and soul into each session is such an understatement.

It's always hard - but creating this year's calendar was a labor of love but was also especially hard to pick which images to include of the hundreds and thousands and millions and ... well not millions - but lots of images of the beautiful people and events I was honored to photograph. 

So next year, I've decided that I want a billboard, placed prominently  on a major road so that I can celebrate a 1000 images on my calendar! 

My thanks go out to all of you for choosing me to photograph you . You rock!





 
Now, about that billboard ... any one got one that they aren't using ??? HA!