Thursday, July 11, 2013

Walpole MA Birthday Party Event Photography by Walpole Event Photographer, Dan Busler {Basketball Birthday}

When playing the game of basketball is more than a passion, and when your birthday is just around the corner ... and when pizza is involved .. well that's a party just waiting to happen !
It was time to celebrate Aidan's birthday so I was asked to come by the house and capture the day as it unfolded. But this was like two or three surprises rolled into one.
First - Aidan was told that having a private session with me was the surprise. Now Aidan's friends were going to arrive at noon - so a few minutes before I took him to the back of his house to get some shots there... little did he know that I was just trying to keep him away while his friends arrived.  So when we went around to the front of the house again it was time for the big Surprise number 2 ! 
I guess surprise number 3 was that his Sisters didn't attend!  HA!