Friday, November 22, 2013

Boston Haunted House Photography by Walpole Haunted House Event Photographer, Dan Busler {Hancock Village 2013 CHR}

Haunted Houses are not on my list of things I like to do. I avoid them.

But when you get the call to photograph one, well, you just have to go!

Chestnut Hill Realty's Hancock Village Apartments in Chestnut Hill MA, created the most elaborate haunted house that I have ever seen ... or photographed for that matter. 

The staff created it for the joy and amusement ... and to scare the pee out of the residents and it was a total success. Of course if the guides gave the signal - the cast would "tone it down" so that the little ones on the tour could enjoy the fun and not have sleepless nights!

But it was still sooooo creepy - I hope they ask me to photograph next year's.