Sunday, January 12, 2014

Boston MA Food Photography by Walpole MA Food Photographers, Dan Busler and Brian Hourihan {Beer and Oranges)

So, where do you start when photographing beer? 

Well, you start with some food styling skills (which is not as easy as you might think!) - for that I turned to the master - Brian Hourihan who styles and photographs strawberries, and vegetables and ... beer - and he does it for a living.   

To his stylin' skills I added lights .. and cameras and Action ! 



Move the glass a little ... add the liquid to just the right level and take another shot. 


As you can see - Brian's styling skills are the "real deal" ! It was a real joy to watch him work. 


I know that this next shot is crooked ... I think that we were tasting the "subject" by this point ... HA!! 


And since I specialize in headshots ... well, I had to do my thang! 

Brian on the other side of the camera ...