Monday, February 03, 2014

Boston Sports Charity Event Photography by Walpole Sports Charity Event Photographer, Dan Busler {Mayo Bowl - Dont'a Hightower - Megan Hart}

It was such a nice surprise recently to get a message from New England Patriot's linebacker Dont'a Hightower's girlfriend Megan Hart.

Megan had come across the pictures I had taken of Dont'a and her at Patriots Captain Jerod Mayo's annual charity event "The Mayo Bowl" (which benefits the Boston Medical Center and Pitching in for Kids www.pitchinginforkids.org/ ).

I have to admit that as I was looking through and doing the final processing of the images from the evening for Megan I realized (as you can see) what a beautiful couple they are ... you know, I hope that one day when Dont'a "takes a knee" ... that I get the call ... HA!!