Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Norwood Party Photography by Walpole Event Photographer, Dan Busler {Tom Bruhl}

It's time to Feature one of the awesome entertainers that I get to meet and work with ... 

Tom Bruhl ... The Music that Makes You Move !  - well that's a fact I can attest to.

I recently photographed an event where Tom provided the entertainment.  Although Tom performs with a trio - this night he was a "one-man-band" - playing sax and guitar (not simultaneously) along with backing tracks that he recorded at his studio. 




It was interesting to find out that we both graduated from Berklee College of music Magna Cum Laude ... the same year!  

All I can say is if you need a great DJ, who plays live instruments and sings ... it's kind of the whole package - you should check out Tom.  
Of course this is after you've hired me to photograph the event of course..!