Sunday, November 23, 2014

Boston Religious Event Photography by Walpole Event Photographer, Dan Busler {St Ann Neponset}

Confirmation is a sacrament in the Catholic church when the teens are sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit and are strengthened in their Christian life. 

It is a milestone in their lives as young adults. 

They have a sponsor; who is typically a Parent or sibling. But it can also be someone who had an effect on their lives.  


So I've seen everything from a religious leader to a police officer who helped then when they strayed into a possible life in crime.


St Ann Parish Neponset in Dorchester MA was the site of a recent Confirmation celebration that I photographed. I love photographing any religious event. It is calming and family focused. 

The values that are most important in life and the ones that we too often take for granted.




Please contact me for more information on my photographic services 781-352-4863

You can see lots of my work at www.danbuslerphotography.com