Friday, December 05, 2014

Norwood Musical Group Photography by Walpole Family Photographer, Dan Busler {Rancho de Norwood}

Rancho De Norwood is a group of Portuguese musicians and dancers who carry on the traditions of their ancestors. 

The group ranges from very young to older folks. 

I was so stoked to have the opportunity to photograph the group We met at the famous "stone structure" at Bird Park in Walpole MA. 



The mood was festive and fun.  What you don't see is the absolute party that was happening behind me as I photographed each group. There was music and dancing and laughing !




I was also impressed at how well the children behaved. Each time a group was called they came right up. 





Even the musicians behaved themselves ... even though they do like they are a mischievous bunch .. HA!  



Give me a call for more information on my work 781-352-4863

You can see lots of my work here www.danbuslerphotography.com