Monday, June 14, 2010

Liberty Mutual Golf Outing - Busler Slices again

I was asked to shoot a golf outing for Liberty Mutual last week which was held at The International Golf Club in Bolton, MA .
The place is incredible and it is the longest golf course in the world. .. yes really. I still wonder why someone hasn't moved their tee box back a few feet so that they could boast that they had the longest golf course in the world.?


As you might guess, my job was to shoot those "threesome" and "foursome" pictures of the gophers, I mean golfers out on the course and and then get back to the club house and print and frame the images before those pesky gophers ... Golfers ... got back.
Of course I can't show you any of the images from the day because I am sworn to secrecy ... and because I signed a release. Which I will honor following the code of the photographers .. which is "stay out of jail" ... HA!



During dinner I did get a few shots of some hearty souls that were determined to finish their round even if it was pouring rain.
Golf is the only sport where you shake long ( very expensive, finely balanced) metal rods at the stormy skys and yell " Come and get me lightening ... just try" !