Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Girlfriends - Where are they now? - Dan Busler

A number of years ago I did a family reunion portrait session for three ... or was it four families? 

Today I was looking through the images from the session and came across these of a Mother and her two Daughters.

I'm pretty sure that a lot has changed in their lives over the years since this session. Are the Daughters married, do they now have kids,  did one or both move far away from home ? 

The answer is ... yes, maybe. But no matter how much time passes .. or how far they may travel, that day we captured a moment. That particular moment is saved for all three of them to remember and enjoy.  The laughter and love they felt that day is theirs ... for a lifetime.

I loved doing this session and I'm reminded of how lucky I was to be there every time I stumble upon these images.