Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Travis Roy Foundation Spring Fling {Event}

It was such a gala atmosphere the evening of the recent Travis Roy Foundation Spring Fling which was held on April 21st at the beautiful Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston MA.
 

Everyone was in a party mood from the moment they arrived.  I started photographing the people just enjoying the night and Everyone wanted a picture with Travis.  I kept going up to Travis after a few shots and saying "have you had enough?" ... but he just said "let's keep going".  I think it must be tough to be that popular.

Then it was time to head into the main ballroom for some serious celebrating!
 But first Travis took a moment to thank his Foundation's supporters for all of their help.  His mission and that of the Travis Roy Foundation is a personal crusade for Travis and he made it clear that what they have accomplished with their help has changed so many lives.



The band for the evening was MIdnight Goggles  and the crowd loved them. ( As you can plainly see from the images) .

 

Now I will typically take some photos of the food ... but I have to say that I simply forgot.  You see, I was too busy enjoying the super - fabulous - incredible desserts !  That and trying to capture images of the crowd who were having a great time!