Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Smiths - A Session for their Parents {Portraits}

It's pretty cool when I'm asked by the kids to do a session so that they can have a special portrait of themselves to give to their parents for a special occasion. 


I think that the kids know that their parents may be a bit sad as they see them each graduate from high school, then college, get married and start their own families.

What better gift than to stop time, for that brief moment and capture them all at this stage in their lives.  

I was so honored recently to do this session with the Smiths. 
We met at the studio and did the session by the pond and near a few of the buildings. 

This is one handsome bunch! Here are a few that we photographed by the now famous "green door"
 



And a special thanks to them for letting me add my "I'll kick your butt" attitude posing ... HA!  You guys nailed it!