Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Malibu / Los Angeles Wedding Photography By Walpole MA Wedding Photographer, Dan Busler {Rich & Christine Yodsukar}

Two Weddings and a Winery Visit - The Wedding of my Daughter

For those of you Dads out there who have a Daughter, maybe they are still young, maybe they are already grown, they often get married.   And I guess that for some of you, you're prepared for that day ... oh I don't mean financially - I mean emotionally.

When I found out that my Daughter had her first serious boyfriend, my first thought was ... "he wasn't good enough" - actually - I thought "I'm losing her" !

But when I saw that she was happy, I was just a bit less sad. 

After college my Daughter moved to LA where she met her boyfriend, then Fiance ... now husband. ... you know, another guy who is not good enough for her ( HA!). 

I was never prepared for my Daughter's wedding day (as a wedding photographer myself I tell my couples "you'll never remember your wedding day ... it will just be a blur" I'm sad to tell you - it really is) 

As you might guess - I was not supposed to bring my camera to my own Daughter's wedding ... HEY!  it's attached to my hand ... alright ?  HA!  

Since my Son-in-Law's (I'm trying to get used to it all) family is from Thailand - they had planned two weddings. The first on Friday would be the traditional Thai tea ceremony and the second on Sunday would be the western wedding ... in Malibu on top of a mountain overlooking a vineyard ... It's a California thing ...  

Here's just a glimpse at the images I got from the two weddings and a winery visit