Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Norwood Family Event Photography by Walpole Family Event Photographer, Dan Busler {Christine and Rich Yodsukar Weddings and Receptions}

Two weddings, a winery visit and three wedding receptions - that's the way you do it when you're my Daughter.

And that's the way it should be. 

May 2013 we all headed out to Los Angeles . 

First there was the traditional Thai wedding at the Wat Thai temple in Los Angeles 






Then the reception with lots of traditional Thai food and lots of family 



The next day we headed to Malibu for a winery visit and some tasting at at Saddle Rock Ranch. What a nice relaxing day with family and friends 

 



The next day; Sunday we were off again to Malibu for my Daughter's "western" ( no not country and western ... HA!) wedding day. On top of a mountain ... overlooking a winery. Yea, it was majestic to say the least!




Now fast forward to December ... My Daughter ... Christine and my Son-In-Law Rich, came home for a special reception at Sky Restaurant in Norwood MA. Finally the subject of this post .. you are thinking! And you're right!

Family and family friends all came out for the east coast celebration of my Daughter's wedding.


Letting go of my fav redhead is not easy .. but I'm working on it.






Two weddings, a winery visit and three wedding receptions.   That's the way you do it !