Sunday, October 26, 2014

Boston Headshot Photography by Walpole MA Headshot Photographer, Dan Busler {Rachel Francier}

There is no doubt in my mind that some people that I photograph are just destined to model. It's that glance toward the camera, the way the girls "kick out the hip". or the guys grab their jacket collar and make that "bad boy" attitude believable.

Well sometimes they're coached by me .. just a bit. 

Rachel came to her headshot session a bit cautious I'm sure. But when we got into it, she got into the zone and just nailed it ... nailed it ! 

And you know that when that happens - time just flies and the images we get are awesome.








You can see lots more of my work with models, actors and business professionals on my WEB site www.danbuslerphotography.com    781-352-4863