Saturday, October 11, 2014

Walpole Headshot and Model Photography by Walpole MA Photographer, Dan Busler {Christine Vlahos, Leo Blais}

If you ask me which session we've photographed here at Dan Busler Photography in Walpole MA was my favorite ... I'd probably say my last session! 

But sometimes the sessions are amazing! 

I've been photographing Christine Vlahos and Leo Blais for many years. Headshots, theatrical productions, their senior session ...  Both are now away at college, but I thought that it was time for a get together and luckily they both agreed ! 

We ended hanging out for five hours - photographing in so many locations around the studio and came out with some truly excellent images.  Images that show both how cool they are in front of the camera and how close they are as friends. 

I want this to be a yearly ... bi-annual ... semi-monthly  event. I hope that they'll agree.