Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Norwood Boston Headshot Photography by Norwood Boston Headshot Photographer, Dan Busler - Amanda Hurley - Actress {Headshot}

I don't believe that I had seen Amanda in almost ten years. I knew that she had graduated from high school and headed off to college, but that was about it. 
So I was so happy when she contacted me for headshots. 
Headshots can be generic [ basic close up - white or grey background - smile!] or a bit more expressive and shot outside or against a brick wall. 
I do both for just about everyone - then they have some variety when the casting director pops the question " Do you have any other shots ... maybe a bit more urban - colorful - rough - dressy ..." and that list is infinite! 

Amanda has an expressive face - a nice smile and a casual way of standing that is perfect so many roles. So we played on all of the options - some generic - some casual - some "I'll kick your butt if you mess with me" - and all of them rocked!