Friday, September 21, 2012

The Wood Triplets - 2013 Seniors Norwood High School {Portrait}

When I was asked to photograph "the Wood triplets" Senior portraits I thought - " how will I make sure that I create portraits that show them as individuals ?" 
 
I've known the family for ... over 20 years I think. My kids knew their older brothers and sisters etc. etc. So I had seen "the Wood triplets" many times over the years, but I had lost touch. 
 
Well, I was happy to find out that it was going to be easy to create very different portraits - Robb is the football player, Becca is the student and Rachel is the actress.  
 
This is of course a generalization - but I could actually see this when we got together. 
 
This was an awesome session - especially when we did the group shot and I had them get really close. And actually touch each other !

I guess that Brothers and sisters - even when triplets are still the same ...HA! 
You can see more of my work with high school seniors at www.danbuslerphotography.com 781-352-4863