Sunday, September 02, 2012

Lauren - 2013 Senior - Norwood High School


At my pre-session meeting with Lauren she told me that she liked country music, jeans and sparkles. 
 
I was intrigued,  she liked country music ... HA!  - no that she mentioned that she liked sparkles. I knew that we had to include some kind of sparkles ... either thrown up, sprinkled down, dancing in or ... something.
The day of the session Lauren brought two kinds of sparkles - bright chrome, kind of large ( about the size and weight of a pea) and small snow flake sized sparkles. 
The first part of the session was great - we shot outside and in-studio and got some great poses.
Then it was "sparkle time" -  Lauren's Sister was in the studio so I asked her to get up on a ladder and "rain" the sparkles down on her Sister. 
 
It was so much fun and Lauren had to take all the abuse of so many takes.  Thanks Lauren - the looks on your face were priceless!