Friday, May 21, 2010

Event Photographer - Busler - Norwood MA

Shooting a corporate event can be a big crap shoot; what kind of lighting will I have to work with? What do they expect ? ... will the people want to be photographed? Will they smile?

Well I just treat everyone like a rock star ... and that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread and that works!

I recently shot a corporate meeting of a vendor and their customers. Lots of people talking to each other, speakers at the podium, executives ... customers ... sales people etc.






As you can see from the images and video/slideshow, the lighting was ALL OVER THE PLACE ! So I'm dealing high ceilings, people that won't look at me or look annoyed that I am taking their picture ... HA! But that's my job ... I am an event photographer.

Well, at least that day I was.
Click on this link to see a video of the day
HOW 2010 - Dell Services