Saturday, May 22, 2010

Willy Wonka - Ursuline Academy - Busler in the Shadows

Last night I shot a performance of Willy Wonka that Ursuline Academy in Dedham MA produced. I am amazed at the quality of the shows, the girls do such a good job and they have a great time.

As usual, there I was "standing the shadows" shooting actors. Just wishing that they'd give me more light on the stage and hoping that the actors would stay in one place so that I could get the shot ... but noooooo. HA!

" Come with me ... and you'll be ... in a world of pure imagination" The world is a stage ... and some days the play that we are in can be so challenging. Sometimes I think that it would be nice to be cast in Willy Wonka and relax a bit.

Here is a link to a video / slideshow of the images from last night.
Willy Wonka - Ursuline - Dedham - Busler