Thursday, October 26, 2006

Halloween

We've begun the holiday season, see the smile? That's the smile of Halloween. That's the smile of "I'm gonna get a big bag of candy" Twelve pounds of candy ... if the kid is smart he'll hide all the good stuff before his parents "check the bag just to be sure that it's all OK" ( wink wink). As his Dad says " Oh look ...I love this candy bar....you have so much can I have it???" "sure Dad, knock yourself out ...no really Dad, go right ahead, it's way too much for me"

And parents wonder why the kids stuff as much candy as they can into their bodies before they get home from Halloweening.

Come to think of it, I used to eat a one pound chocolate Easter Bunny before church ... no wonder I felt so sick

Soon the stores will be in the holiday spirit. Stay happy and forget all your troubles