Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ray Ray

Ray Ray
I meet quite a few characters as a photographer, well they appear to be characters anyway. We are all in the end wearing our own costumes to get us through the day.
I met Ray Ray recently at the Life is Good Pumpkin festival in Boston. I asked him if he was working ...he said "no, I'm just here for the festival". As we talked I found out that his background was in fashion ...yes, fashion ...you know, clothes. We discussed the clothing that people were wearing, how that color was a bold choice etc. Which really caught me off guard.
I wanted to get more information, but it wasn't going to happen.
So I never found out if Ray Ray was an avid reader or the real thing. Interesting how you really can't judge a book (or person) by their cover.
Today is Halloween here in the US. So happy Day