Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cam 2013 Senior - Medfield High School

Cam is the "Man with a Horn". Music is a big part of his high school life, but it doesn't define him.
 
I was looking forward to this session for a number of reasons. Of course because Cam would be bringing his trumpet and I knew that we could work that into some interesting images but also because we be doing some family portraits before his session.
 
The day of the session it was raining, but I knew that Cam's Sister would be leaving to go back to college the next day, so we were going to do this session! 
This meant that we'd be doing the "umbrella dance" for all of the location shots ("OK, hold the umbrellas over you until I'm ready ... OK drop them! ... snap!" ) ... and even with my best intentions there are still a ton of shots with nice big water marks.  Photoshop ... on deck.
Cam has the best sense of humor, he was laughing most of the time, so I had to work hard for the serious poses. But when they worked, they really worked and we had an awesome session.