Monday, August 27, 2012

Danielle Wood - 2013 Senior {Senior Portrait}

Danielle's ( Dani) senior session was shot entirely in her backyard. When her Mom (Wanda - one of my favorite ladies) asked me to do it at their house - all I could think of was "OK, we'll shoot by the bush and then by the tree and ... then were done ... HA!"
When I got to the house we took a walk around the back yard and I was wrong, there were lots of places to shoot and I was a happy camper.
And Dani had picked out some nice clothes to wear, and the fact that we were at her house made it so easy to make some quick changes.
The pink jeans and high heels were a great idea - and one that I had to capitalize on!  Because sometimes it really is all about the shoes!
But the real story about this day is focused on family and the way the Wood family care about each other. The way that they are so comfortable with each other and themselves.