Friday, August 17, 2012

Tom and Chris Little - 2013 Seniors - Norwood High School {Portraits}

I could have titled this one "Twins". But I think "best friends" might be also accurate.  Tom and Chris have known each other from before they were born . [yes, a bad attempt at humor]

I photograph the theatrical productions at their school so over the past few years I've noticed them in the productions ... first in the back and then slowly moving into parts that  had more and more lines.
I've photographer twins before but let me tell you,  that stuff you hear about a secret language between twins ... and telepathy is all true! HA!

During the session I'd be photographing one I could swear that they were communicating.  And both guys have such great senses of humor.  It was so much fun to do this session.
Of course the back-to-back with sunglasses shot was my idea, but the sunglasses that they picked - and these were some of the most outrageous ones that I have - made the shot!
I'm doing a session with triplets soon.  I can't wait.  But what will the "power of three" be like?? HA!