Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jared - 2013 Senior - Walpole High School

Jared will be a senior at Walpole High School in Walpole MA fall and after years of playing football - Jared will be the school's quarterback.  
 
So I thought for sure that football defined who he was.  I suggested that we do the shot - with his gear, holding a football with that "I'm gonna kick your a**" look in his eyes.

But I was actually pleasantly surprised when he told me that football is his passion ... well one of them, but that it did not define his life.
Jared will be going to nursing school after he graduates. He knows that there is a need for him to help others. He has his eye on traveling to third world countries and using his medical skills to save lives.
Jared is a leader both on and off the football field. 

And as for that "I'm gonna kick your a**" pose?  Well you know I'm going to get that shot, even if Jared isn't in his gear!